Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Little Pony Themed Birthday Party Ideas and Supplies

My Little Pony Swirl Decorations

Whether its the TV show or the gorgeous line of toys and models, adults and children alike are going cray for the My Little Pony phenomenon. If you or your kids love My Little Pony, a fantastic idea for a party is a My Little Pony Birthday bash. If that seems like a fun idea, start by sending out some My Little Pony Invitations to all your friends to let them know its happening. 
My Little Pony Birthday Bouquet
Mylar Foil Balloons

Next up, you'll want to decorate your home for the big day. I've included some of my favorite party decorations on this page, include the adorable ceiling swirls up above and the amazing balloon kit to the right which comes with comes with five gorgeous My Little Pony balloons. You can also get some sweet My Little Pony streamer tape.

My Little Pony Pinkie Pie
Pull String Pinata Children
Why not check out this cute My Little Pony scene setter too? Its a great way to add a bit of magic to boring bare walls. Its so colorful, and really eye-catching. Your guests are sure to love it to bits.

Another adorable My Little Pony decoration that doubles as a great game for the kids to play is this cute Pinkie Pie pinata. I love how cute its smile is! Fill Pinkie Pie up with some tasty candy and have fun watching it all pour out! Why not add some My Little Pony confetti to the mix?


My Little Pony Cake Decorations
With the house looking gorgeous and full of pony fun, you'll need to prepare for the meal next. Start my getting a My Little Pony table cover to spruce up the table, and then check out the cute My Little Pony Friendship Magic Standard Party Pack which comes with 16 invitations, dinner plates, dessert plates, cups, forks, spoons, 32 napkins, loads of balloon, cake candles and much, much more. It's amazing, and everything you could need for the perfect party. 

My Little Pony Friendship Magic
Standard Party Pack for 16
Once the cake is made and the table set, now your party just needs the finishing touches. I love these little My Little Pony party hats, or alternatively these matching tiaras, that are sure to make dinner a tonne of fun, for example. 

Also, every party needs some exciting gifts for the guests, so why not make your own My Little Pony Loot bags? You can fill it with all sorts of treats, but a good place to start is with this My Little Pony Party favor pack, which comes with eight each of Prism Viewers, Laser Spin Tops, Mini Notepads, Two Tone Whistles, Keychains, Hair Brushes.

There you have it! That should be everything you need for an amazing My Little Pony themed birthday party. I hope you have a lot of fun, and don't forget to check out the rest of my blog for more themed party ideas.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment